Chivas USA's Andrew Jean-Baptiste is joining forces with Philadelphia Union's Michael Lahoud to raise money for Schools for Salone. The non-profit organization is committed to helping Sierra Leoneans rebuild rural schools destroyed during their country's ten year-long civil war that ended in 2002.
On May 31st, after Chivas USA's home game against the Philadelphia Union, Jean-Baptiste will hold a post-game autograph session for the first 100 fans that support Schools for Salone. Fans who purchase seats through the provided link will automatically receive a spot to the autograph session.
Here are three ways you can support Schools of Salone:
- Using promo code "Salone", click here to purchase tickets
- Using promo code "Salone", click here to purchase seats and donate the tickets to one of the following groups
- Bresee Youth Center
- Compton United Soccer Club
- Los Angeles Football Club
- Using promo code "Salone", click here to join the traveling Philadelphia Union Supporters in Section 128
The deadline to purchase seats through the link is 5 p.m. PT on Thursday May 29th. Those who purchase tickets to support School of Salone will also be entered into a raffle, where they are eligible to win:
- Michael Lahoud Philadelphia jersey
- VIP Stadium Tour with Jean-Baptiste
- Go-Kart experience with Jean-Baptiste at SpeedZone
- Chivas USA will not be responsible for covering travel costs for the winner(s) of the raffled experiences
- A live stream of the raffle drawing will take place on Monday, June 2nd to identify the winners
CONGRATS TO HECTOR RIVERA ON WINNING THE GO-KART EXPERIENCE