CATP HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO
In continuation of our club's ongoing effort to support its local communities, Chivas USA and L.A. Care Covered have partnered together to provide the residents of the greater Los Angeles area the ability to participate in the Chivas at the Park Health and Fitness Expo events. Boys and girls between the ages of 5-14 are encouraged to attend. All program participants will receive the following:
- One (1) 60 minute soccer clinic training session led by Chivas USA Academy Coaches
- One (1) gift bag with complimentary premium items from Chivas USA and its partners
- Opportunity to meet and greet a Chivas USA player and the ChivaFighter mascot!
- Certified agents will be available to provide individuals and families information on low and no cost health insurance options
- Come learn more about Covered California and Medicaid Expansion. Information sessions are free and confidential.
Join Chivas USA at the location nearest you! To register for the 2014 Chivas at the Park clinic series, simply fill out the form below.
In addition to registering in advance, all participants must bring a completed waiver form on the day of the event. Click here to download a waiver.
Wednesday, August 27th – Rio de Los Angeles State Park
1900 N San Fernando Road, Los Angeles CA 90065
In Conjunction with Anahuak Soccer League
Time: 6-7 p.m.
Time: 7-8 p.m.
Time: 8-9 p.m.
Wednesday, September 17th – Parnell Park
15390 Lambert Road, Whittier, CA 90604
In Conjunction with Whittier Area Youth Soccer
Ages: U9 and below
Time: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Time: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Future Sites Coming Soon:
Location TBD - Date & Time TBD