USSDA U14 Tryout Registration
Registration is now open!
In an effort to identify the top talent in Southern California, Chivas USA will be holding ID Camps for the Boys U13/14 Development Academy starting on January 28, 2013.
The U.S. Soccer Development Academy, in its continual effort to progress and enhance player development, has announced the launch of an Under-13/14 division starting in the fall of 2013. The U-13/14 division will consist of current Academy clubs and the program will consist of league play, futsal and events for existing Academy clubs.
The Chivas USA Academy is a fully funded program, trained and coached by ex-MLS, collegiate, USSF “A” licensed staff. These Academy players will train a minimum of four days a week, will get the opportunity to compete in the USSDA SoCal Division, arguably the toughest competition in the country, and they will play in a 10-month season, which maximizes training and competitive matches for the year.
To learn more about the U13/14 US Soccer Development Academy, please click here.
All prospective players MUST register online. Limited number of spots available for each date - register early!
- Tryout information (UPDATED 4/18/13)
What to wear:
- All players to wear black shorts AND black socks
- Goalkeepers: Bring appropriate goalkeeper clothing and equipment
- 1999 aged players: Wear black shorts/socks AND a white shirt
- 2000 aged players: Wear black shorts/socks AND a black shirt
- 10-month season
- Fall and spring competitive periods
- Winter futsal program
- Regional and national events
- Transition periods with built in breaks
Questions regarding registration or tryouts contact Blane Shepard at firstname.lastname@example.org